[PD-announce] PDradio workshop in vienna

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Tue Feb 28 12:06:20 CET 2006

Hallo !

For those who are in the area of vienna:

Winfried Ritsch + me will do a workshop on how to build a PDradio
(http://pdradio.iem.at) or something similar in 5uper.net at the
Museumsquartier in Vienna this Sunday (5.3.2006) at 16.00, entrance is
free !

In the workshop we will talk about the individual parts of such a system
(CMS system Zope/Plone, PD streaming with icecast2, Speech-Synthesis,
Python in PD, communication between Plone, Python and PD (xmlrpc), ...)
and build a simple system together.
So you are invited to take your laptops with you and try it yourself on
your laptop!

LG
Georg

(PS: I will also put the materials online of course, as soon as they are
finished ... ;)