[PD-announce] a concert (May 18 2006, Cologne)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 10 21:08:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'll do a concert at May 18 2006 as part of the Scene NRW: Baltics
festival. It will be an evening with literature and music, where
besides me the Latvian writer Pauls Bankovskis will read and Selfish
from Lativa will do a DJ set.

All this will happen at the Elektra bar in Cologne, Germany. I will
perform an extended version of the stuff I did at the Linux Audio
Conference 2006, which means lots of physical modelling with [msd2D]
and [msd3D] for visuals and sound in Pure Data.

Some more info, pics and URLs at http://footils.org/cms/show/53

I still haven't found a good name for this performance. Code name
always was: "Faltig" but today another name occured to me with may be
even cuter:

  "Einstürzende Bauklötze".

Or maybe not.

Ciao