[PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4 with [hid]/Mac OS X and creb updates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 31 13:55:05 CEST 2006

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Another test build with random fixes, and a couple key ones:

- big updates to [hid] on Mac OS X (Windows and GNU/Linux coming soon)
- all of the creb C objects included on all platforms

I am especially interested in feedback on the [hid] for Mac OS X.
After this, there will be no more updates to [hid], instead I will
move all the code to a new name, and start making incompatible
changes to solve some key issues.

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler