[PD-announce] Pduino 0.1 (Pd + Arduino) released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 15 16:31:25 CEST 2006

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html

A big update for the [arduino] object and matching firmware.

- protocol enhancements for clarity and flexibility
- digital inputs
- analog inputs
- hardware PWM outputs

Still to come:

- software PWM
- pulseOut (servo control)

Thanks to:

- Jamie Allen for help with the protocol redesign
- Gerda Strobl and Georg Holzmann for help patch and working PWM
- David Mellis, David Cuartielles, and Massimo Banzi for design
discussions