[PD-announce] its time to make a new Pd-extended release!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Sep 24 20:45:24 CEST 2006

This is a call to all devs who want to have something in Pd-extended,
or already do.  Its time to finally make a release of Pd-extended
0.39.2.  So now's the time to get your stuff integrated and working
out of box.

Feel free to ask me questions about any of this.  Also, we can track
progress with the nightly autobuilds (WinXP autobuilds coming
soon...).  Then we were are ready to make a release, I'll make a
branch and we can tie everything up.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.