[PD-announce] Patching Circle @ Polytechnic University, Brooklyn

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 24 04:49:03 CEST 2006

http://idmi.poly.edu/node/46

Patching Circle @ Polytechnic University - Integrated Digital Media
Institute:

An informal gathering of patching and patchers (Max/MSP/Jitter, Pure
Data and.. even Processing if you want..)

Beginners and Experienced welcome. Work on school projects, personal
projects, ask for help, help others, or just patch quietly to
yourself, in a room full of other people patching patches and helping
other people patch. Or not.

Depending on the turnout, we will see how soon we will organize the
next. I think every week is too much, maybe once a month, we shall see?

Tuesday Oct 24th 6:30 (ish)

Polytechnic University
Brooklyn Campus
6 Metro Tech Center
Rogers Hall room 207

You'll probably need to call to get it: 718 260 3693

Map: http://www.poly.edu/directions/

scarcity."        -John Gilmore