[PD-announce] RTC-Lib now in CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 26 14:16:25 CET 2006

Hi,

I now added the Realtime Composition Library to the CVS in
abstractions/footils/rtc-lib. I also changed the Makefile there to
include RTC-Lib into Pd-extended. Hopefully I didn't break anything
by that.

I made a big layout change to RTC-Lib to make installing it easier.
Instead of half a dozen "topic directories" now all ~250
RTC-abstractions and -helpfiles are in a single directory called
"rtc". This allows them to be used either by setting a single path
"-path /path/to/rtc" as I prefer, or moving that directory to "extra"
and using a "rtc"-namespace prefix instead for longer object names.

With this change I bumped up the version number to 1.0. Other changes
include a small handful of new abstractions and some bug fixes. You
can get an overview of all abstractions and the missing ones by
opening "rtc/RTC-Overview.pd""

CVS-challenged users can download the current state of RTC-Lib as a
tarball as well: http://footils.org/cms/show/56

Ciao