[PD-announce] beyond the mouse

steve symons steve at muio.org
Fri Jan 19 13:04:43 CET 2007

Hi
Felt that this might be of interest to the list ....

I have just discovered that there are a few places left on these two
workshops (makes a good 2 day grounding in the field).  They will be
run at FACT, Liverpool UK at the start of February.  Though the blurb
says Director (!) and MAX/MSP (!!) there is the opportunity or
individuals to explore other software such as SuperCollider, PD, P5
or even Flash.

Please feel free to contact me directly about content enquiries,
otherwise book a place via the email below.

Best

Steve