[PD-announce] videos for swirler

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 7 00:03:21 CET 2007

While it's not a new work, but something in progress, I recently put
up some videos that show the piece pretty well:

http://at.or.at/hans/swirler/

The next step is to make a release of the software so people can play
with it on their own...

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom