[PD-announce] Patching Circle in Brooklyn

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 9 04:35:42 CET 2007

http://idmi.poly.edu/node/119

We spend enough time alone staring at our computers; we are proposing
to work together. So often issues that arise when working can be
solved with a quick two minute discussion that would take hours to
solve alone. We have Dorkbot to see people's work, we have Share
where anyone can play, we have workshops and universities to learn
from. But we don't have a meeting where we all can come to work.

This is an informal gathering of patching and patchers (Max/MSP/
Jitter, Pure Data, and even jMax, EyesWeb, vvvv, etc.).  Beginners
and Experienced welcome. Work on projects, school work, ask for help,
help others, or just patch quietly to yourself, in a room full of
other people patching patches and helping other people patch.

This Thursday, the 15th from 6pm til we are done.

Rogers Hall, room 207 (building A on the directions page)
IDMI/Polytechnic University
Six MetroTech Center (Jay St btw Johnson and Willoughby)
downtown Brooklyn
718 260 3693 (you might have to call to get in)

Maps: http://tinyurl.com/ye5c53 - http://tinyurl.com/3al4sm

http://www.poly.edu/directions/

----