[PD-announce] Win32 port of LyonPotpourri externals

alberto.zin at poste.it alberto.zin at poste.it
Wed Mar 28 14:58:50 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I've made a Win32 port of Eric Lyon's LyonPotpourri
externals. They are here:

http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/Pd/

They are compiled using MinGW and linked against
PD extended 0.39 test4. A readme is included in the
sources for win. I tested them and they works
fine for me, let me know if you have problems with this
port.

Note: any fault in dll compilation, makefile.win, etc.
is mine, not Eric's..

Cheers

Alberto

>Greetings,

>My LyonPotpourri externals are now available for Pd. The
>distro is source
>code that has been tested to compile on Mac OS X and Linux.
>If anyone
>develops a build for Windows please let me know. The code
>is available here:

>http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/Pd/

>Cheers,

>Eric