[PD-announce] [PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc1 released

timon timon at botezco.com
Mon Apr 16 01:38:58 CEST 2007

Hi Like the look of the new face, guess 8px gets a little small, 9px
is usually the smallest legible size for screen based, non mono
spaces text. Be nice with 9px option for space saving patches.
Speaking of text, Is there any reason why [textextruded] is still not
working? Its one of the most essential components of GEM and there
are no explanation to why it no longer appears working (at least I
havent found any). Has been that way for months. Havent been able to
use any of the releases since extended 4.
Sorry to bicker about it.

Timon.