[PD-announce] recursion in Gem - a tutorial

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Wed Jul 18 16:43:30 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with recursion in Gem, and thought I'd document
my experiences.

You can download the patches here (Gzip'd Tar):

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Ftutorials%2Fgem-recursion%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

You will also need a couple of externals that you can download here
(Gzip'd Tar, C source code only):

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Fclodlib%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

These externals are necessary because I haven't figured out a nice way
to handle recursive re-entrancy in a Pd patch.  If I do I'll update the
tutorial with the dependancy removed.

Screenshots are here, in case you're not near a computer with Pd+Gem:

http://www.blurty.com/users/claudiusmaximus/day/2007/07/18#407

Please let me know if you find it useful, or if you don't.  Thanks for
your attention,

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org