[PD-announce] [PD] Pd 0.41-2 released

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Feb 20 17:36:43 CET 2008

Hello list, hello Miller and Hans-Christoph,

It's nice to know that the bug about netsend/netreceive is fixed.
Matteo Sisti Sette talked about this last days. I also have a problem
with this objects on an installation (in fact with the PHP
audio_puredata from Alexandre  Quessy and the netreceive object) : in
random, a lot of datas was dropped. So thanx !
When could we get this new stuff in the pd-entended ?
++

Jack