[PD-announce] PD/Freeduino workshop in Dakar, Senegal

JNM jnm at rom.fr
Mon May 5 02:48:25 CEST 2008

One of the first PD/Freeduino/P5 workshops in West Africa
will take place in Dakar, Ker Thiossane Art Center, in
Senegal, from monday to saturday, by Centre de Ressources
Art Sensitif. Free entrance. Welcome. Given by Jerôme Abel
and JNM from craslab.org

For anecdote, two students from Bamako, Mali, have
travelled hundreds kilometers from friday , 8.00 in the
morning, to today (sunday) in the afternoon, by local
"buses", on destroyed roads, sand and dust, with 42
degrees temperature (no cool air system), just to
participate to this PD workshop starting tomorrow.
This contrasts with some french artists from Paris,
complaining that our art center in the surburbs, where we
organize our workshops, is to far from the center of
Paris...( 4 kilometers...)...

-----