[PD-announce] include us in your user group meet-ups!

.·:*¨¨*:·.darsha.·:*¨¨*:·. darsha.h at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:08:43 CEST 2008

Dear friends,

Alex Quessy and I will be teaching a course in Mérida Mexico called
'OPEN SOURCE PRACTICES - EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONICS AND COLLABORATIVE
APPROACHES FOR ARTISTS' at La Escuela Superior de Artes de Yucatán
from June 16th to July 4th.  PD will obviously be making an
appearance...

We want to give the students as many opportunities as possible to take
part in community events while we are there.  If you happen to be
taking part in a PD user group meeting (or any other similar tech meet
up) please let us know.  Ideally, we would like to be able to connect
to the event through video teleconference (using skype) but we are
open to other ways of exchanging too.

If anyone is interested in this kind of space age encounter please let me know.

Here is the school's website: http://www.esay.edu.mx/esay.php
Frontground is also facilitating our residency: http://frontground.blogspot.com/

Over and out,