[PD-announce] Pd-anywhere test releases

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 14 02:11:55 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I've been working a bunch with Open Embedded distros as part of the
Reware project, so I thought I'd throw up some binaries.  They
haven't been tested much, so tell us how they worked for you.  There
are Familiar and Angstrom builds there, now, with more to come.
These should work on iPAQs and Palms.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=236704&package_id=287575

There are also some Tcl/Tk packages there, in case you need them:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=236704&package_id=295064

I am building OpenMoko packages now, that'll take a while since I
have to build the whole environment.

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.