[PD-announce] Pd/Max/etc. Patching Circle, Sat. Nov 22nd @ Eyebeam

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 17 22:07:57 CET 2008

We are reviving the New York City Patching Circle!
http://puredata.info/community/NYCPatchingCircle

We spend enough time alone staring at our computers; we are proposing
to work together. So often issues that arise when working can be
solved with a quick two minute discussion that would take hours to
solve alone. We have Dorkbot to see people's work, we have Share
where anyone can play, we have workshops and universities to learn
from. This is a meeting where we all can come to work.

This is an informal gathering of patching and patchers (Pd, Max/MSP/
Jitter, and even vvvv, EyesWeb, etc.). Beginners and Experienced
welcome. Open to everyone, students, the public, etc. Work on school
projects, personal projects, ask for help, help others, or just patch
quietly to yourself, in a room full of other people patching patches
and helping other people patch.

Time: Saturday, November 22nd, noon-6pm

Place: This meeting will take place in the Eyebeam Education Lab:

540 W. 21st Street, (between 10th and 11th Avenues)
New York, NY 10011
Tel. 212.937.6580

(Previous meetings were held at Brooklyn Polytechnic, now we are
roving.)

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore