[PD-announce] Sat 17 Jan 2009: Share Amsterdam Launch

nesa nesa.popov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 18:16:20 CET 2008

Hello,

this might be a great opportunity to meet other PD-ers in Netherlands,
to exchange patches and ideas.

There will also be a mutual audio-visual jam session, and it would be
awesome if you could join us:

On the 17th of January, media artists and technicians will come
together for the first SHARE event in Amsterdam. SHARE is an
audiovisual jamsession, a place to display your unfinished projects
and meet other geeks. We're hosted by a great little venue in the very
center of the city, next to Dam square: thegetawaycafe.com.

There will be
* 1 PA
* 4 beamers
* 16 laptop spaces
* 64 people (max) at a time
* Free Wifi, 220V and Tapas.
* Max/MSP/Jitter and other programming gurus
* DIY instruments and controllers
* No entrance fee

We are extremely good at improvisation, so let us know if you have
installations to display, a short talk to give or one-liner statements
to make. We feature an automatic visual jukebox so be sure to bring
your muddy pictures, shaky video's and screenshots of half-finished
software.

Location: http://tinyurl.com/7ow3yt

The event will be streamed live on: shareamsterdam.com

More info:
shareamsterdam.com
share.dj
thegetawaycafe.com