[PD-announce] PD workshops for beginners in Chattanooga TN June 27 and 28

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:39:02 CEST 2009

Phillip Andrew Lewis and I are offering one day intensive courses for
beginners the AVA in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The course will focus on
introducing data structures and sound synthesis techniques.  We will
also show examples of various ways Pure Data is used, methods for
working and troubleshooting in PD, and introduce the PD community.

We will create an adaptable set of related patches, a sort of "tool
box" each student can take away and adapt for future use. AVA is
letting us use of their galleries for to set up and test audio
installations at the end of each day.

This class is designed for people with little or no prior experience.
Computers are provided or you can bring your laptop.

Session 1: Saturday, June 27/ 10am-4pm
Session 2: Sunday, June 28/ 10am-4pm

http://www.avarts.org/education.php