[PD-announce] Blank Pages #7 - #8 - Berlin

matohawk matohawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:14:56 CEST 2009

Call for participation at the performance audio Blank Pages #7 et #8
Berlin – 05 and 06 of September - 2009

As part of the Nth Synthesis and Duo-THAM tour, we will organize two
Blank Pages session  (#7 and #8) in Berlin. We search for sound artists
or musicians who work with the graphical programming environnements Pure
Data or Max/MSP to interpretate the Blank Pages score. This score
requires participants to play together and improvise without prior
preparation. The Blank Pages score, describes the situation in 4 points
: (http://blankpages.fr/score.html) :

60'00''
Pure Data
Blank Page
No load/No Save

Participants are asked to bring a laptop with the software Pure Data or
Max / MSP installed.
Seating is limited. Please download and complied the field :
http://www.blankpages.fr/registration-form.doc

The performance will take place at :

Session #7
05 september 2009 - 2pm
Emitter19
Kiefholzstrasse 19 Berlin

Session #8
06 september 2009 - 5pm
NK
Elsen str 52 2HH Berlin

Feel free to visit the website of Blank Pages. For questions, please
send a mail to Thomas Thiery :
thomas_thiery at laposte.net

For more information :

Blank Pages :