[PD-announce] 5th year - Composing with Pure Data ws in Sound in New Media curriculum

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at tkk.fi
Tue Oct 6 11:45:24 CEST 2009

hi all,

Next week I will teach Composing with Pure Data course at Media Lab
Helsinki and I would like to proudly announce that it has already been
one of the advanced studies in the curriculum since five years for
both MA and DA students. Each year this course received a growing
amount of attention  which resulted in using Pd in student master
thesis, relevant projects and live performances. As Pd environment
evolved over the years, course curriculum also updated itself. Besides
the regular Sound - Image - Network - Physical modules, this year I
will introduce RjDj and involve OpenCV examples in the Image module.
This course also increased the attention to the open source
environments in new media studies and applications. There is no doubt
that  Pd community deserves the warmest thanks for the success of this
course :)

cheers,

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroglu