[PD-announce] [PD] 5th year - Composing with Pure Data ws in Sound in New Media curriculum

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at tkk.fi
Tue Oct 6 13:59:30 CEST 2009

Hi Andy,

It is always nice to know how Pd has been used in research and in
academic field as well as in artistic practices. Well, sometimes these
practices all merge with each other, and Pd has been an environment
that resonates well with people's expectations in these fields. I am
sure the community and Miller both are aware of that :)

Koray