[PD-announce] Solitude at "Xenakis Past, Present, and Future", Brooklyn, NY

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 28 17:47:08 CET 2010

As part of the Xenakis Past, Present, and Future festival in New York,
I'll be talking about my piece Solitude, which is somehow inspired by
Xenakis' Mycenae Alpha and the UPIC system.  The conference part
starts today and goes thru Saturday.  I'll be speaking Saturday at
3:30pm

http://bxmc.poly.edu/xenakis

To listen to, see, and download the music, score and program, go to:

http://at.or.at/hans/solitude/

scarcity."        -John Gilmore