[PD-announce] Last days of submissions to ICMC's UnConference

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:38:23 CEST 2010

Hi Pd people,

ICMC 2010 is to be held on june 1st-5th in NYC http://www.icmc2010.org/

I know some of you will be there on ICMC, and even in New York, so here is a
nice opportunity to send some proposals to ICMC's UnConference, it is also
open to something similar as the Pd Hacking Session we had in the last Pd
Convention.

Extended deadline is April 15th, here'e the address to send it to:
unconference at icmc2010.org

It is also a nice opening for some informal papers to talk about personal
views, ideas, manifestos, whatever.

Please let me know if you have some questions...

alex

"The UnConference will be a more informal gathering of artists, thinkers,
dreamers, and other trouble makers all focused on digital technologies,
electronic arts, and music. Participants will have the opportunity to share
their work with peers in an informal setting. The UnConference will take
place daily in the EMF offices and the Wang Center Chapel. We are looking
for topics of discussion - please submit up to 1 page which will be printed
in the proceedings."