[PD-announce] Megapolis DIY Audio Festival in Baltimore

patrick mcnameeking pmcnameeking at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:56:21 CEST 2010

Hey there announce list!

   The Megapolis Audio Art Festival is going to be held in Baltimore, MD
this year from the evening of May 14 to Sunday May 16.  I'm going to be
doing a workshop/jam session in PD and I'm hoping that it will be a lot of
fun.  My guess is that anyone who is on the PD list probably won't learn a
whole lot from the workshop but we are going to create some simple
synthesizers and then plug into a mixer and have a jam session that everyone
can enjoy.
The festival itself has an awesome lineup of performances, workshops,
lectures, and installations.  I'm sure that there is something for everyone
to enjoy!
Hope to see some of you there!
Pat

here's the festival's url: