[PD-announce] High Spheres - Open air multi-channel participative concert @ Re-New Festival, Copenhagen, Denmark

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri May 14 14:56:13 CEST 2010

Dear all,
On 18th May at 19.30 I'll be performing 'High Spheres' a participative
multi-channel concert for found objects and reactive generative music for
the opening of Re-New Digital Arts Festival, Huset i Magstræde*, *Copenhagen,
Denmark.
I actually provide only the software and what the music will be like only
depends on the people participating.

The action takes place open air. No musical instruments are provided, but
stones and leaves. Audience can use 6 microphones/loudspeakers to amplify
any kind of sound they wish to produce.
The whole sonic matter is managed by a Pd-based software, which interacts
with the audience processing in real-time the sounds they produce, analyzing
the input signals and generating new sounds out of the collected data.
An endless sonic data flow which, once started, will live and grow beyond
the time-space of the action.

If you're in the city you're very welcome to join our self-organized
orchestra...

Further info:
http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/high-spheres/
the audio excerpt there is quite old and was made in AudioMulch, the Pd
patch I developed now sounds much more interesting, hope to record the
session and post it here.

http://re-new.org/program/

@ Thomas Grrr.. I saw you'll be there too, it will be a pleasure to meet
you!

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net