[PD-announce] problem with ipad

Fernando Rabello nandomclaren at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:46:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't really know much about Pd. But I followed the guide of the app Pianist Pro in my iPad, and it sugested Pd for converting OSC to MIDI, so I can use Pianist Pro in GarageBand. It told me to download a .pd file, and so I did. But when I click it, the program runs and in the end it tells:
error: <!DOCTYPE: no such object
error: charset=Windows-1252">: no such object

I assume that this is the problem, because if I click again on the .pd file, the same message appears. Can someone help?

Thanks!