[PD-announce] Thursday July 8, Summer at FLAG Opening, NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jul 7 18:55:10 CEST 2010

I worked on the Magnum Photos exhibit, that's where I've been for the
past week or two.  The opening is tomorrow, in conjunction with some
interesting stuff on the floor below.  Come join in if you are
nearby.  The whole thing was realized using Pd-extended/Gem on 10
Ubuntu/Lucid Dell computers and one Mac mini.