[PD-announce] [arte + innovación] Taller de Algoritmia 2010

Correa Diego algoritmia at labormedia.cl
Thu Oct 21 18:54:58 CEST 2010

>>>Maybe you would want to shorten it?
>>>This is the body of the traduction:

Dear friends,

The second year of activities of "Taller de Algoritmia"
include new modules and applied knowledge in art
aesthetic as well as a more direct relationship with innovation
in relation to the new environment that welcomes us in 2010. We are pleased
to report that with support from the government's institution for promotion
on production, CORFO, through its new archives and library area, practical
modules
on innovation and aesthetics will be held in by this new premises in
Moneda Street 921, Santiago (Chile), second floor, in its Patrimonial Room,
from about the second week of November of this year.

The modules called for this year are:

ISA:: Introduction to Analog Sensors for Interactive Interfaces
ICG:: Introduction to Computer Graphics
IPD:: Introduction to Pure Data (Pd)
ISM:: Introduction to Microcontrollers Sensors
IBE:: Instrumentation Bioelectronics
ISS:: Introduction to Sound Synthesis with Pd
IMMVP:: Introduction to Method in Music and Video-Performance with Pd
IOSC:: Introduction to Open Sound Control (OSC)
SSII:: Wireless Sensors
CCDD: Digital Controllers
IMMEPD:: Introduction to Methods in Electronic Music with Pd
IOCV:: Introduction to Open Computer Vision (OpenCV)
IEM:: Electronic Musical Instruments

I also want to welcome Hector and Marco Capossiello
Colasso, comprising this year's workshop. From their
areas of expertise, will guide the new modules proposed;
Computer Graphics and Sound Synthesis respectively.

I remember the true commitment that the workshop had have from a
beginning, with the use of free license logic for
multiple platforms, as an effective way of disseminating
details that make useful algorithmic methods participate in the common
domain
, while maintaining the original appropriation and intellectual
industrial processes involved.