[PD-announce] 2nd Pure Data Scots User MeetUp, 13th November, Electron Club, Glasgow

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Nov 12 10:12:15 CET 2010

Hi all,
Next Saturday 13th November we’ll be gathering for the 2nd Pure Data Scots
User MeetUp.

The meeting kicks off at 3pm at the Electron Club, CCA, Glasgow.

Meeting is free, public and open to all practitioners, beginners, artists,
programmers, musicians, passionates of digital arts and simply anybody who
might be interested in spending few hours patching, talking, sharing ideas,
making some noise, teach and learn.

We encourage you to actively take part in our newborn community and propose
presentations or talks for next meetings.

If you want to keep up to date with our activities, please subscribe to the
Pd Scots User list at:

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks to the Electron Club and CCA Glasgow for hosting us:
http://www.electronclub.org/doku.php
http://www.cca-glasgow.com

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net