[PD-announce] preQiew: a preview window for Gem

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Mar 21 17:12:52 CET 2011

Hey,
yes sorry for not specifying.

My machine has 8 i7 processors, nVidia Quadro FX 880M, Ubuntu Lynx (Studio
customized).

I usually have flawless performance both with video and audio.
I get those kind of peaks only when I'm really overloading the machine.

Besides, I also experienced the same crashed that Mathieu mentioned.

I'm gonna check the next release and update you.

cheers!

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor