[PD-announce] [PD] Workshop: Switch from PureData! (Barcelona)

l'ull cec info at lullcec.org
Mon May 2 16:27:41 CEST 2011

Hi John,

> am i the only one who thinks it's odd to promote an anti-pd workshop
> on a pd list? i'm not saying the idea is wrong or bad [or good], just
> that it strikes me as not very well thought through to promote it
> here. like trying to drum up attendance at a easter service by posting
> to pagan list ...

Framing the workshop as an "anti-pd" activity seems a tad on the
extremist side from here.

In all honesty, the workshop is aimed at current users of graphical
patching environments who might be interested in exploring other
alternatives. And thus it seems appropriate to promote it among current
users of such applications.

No offence meant, really.

Cheers