[PD-announce] Music for Flesh II at LAC2011, biophysical music

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri May 6 12:10:01 CEST 2011

Dear all,
briefly to mention I'll be playing Music for Flesh II tonight at the Linux
Audio Conference in the section Electro-acoustic concerts.

Concerts starts at 7pm.

Music for Flesh II is a solo sonic piece for augmented muscles sounds.
It aims at demonstrating an experimental coupling between theatrical gesture
and biophysical generation and control of music.
Based on the Xth Sense wearable technology (open source and DIY based).
I'll also give a related paper on Sunday.

Info: http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/music-for-flesh-ii/
http://res.marcodonnarumma.com/

Find here the complete schedule of LAC concerts:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/?page=program&mode=table&day=0

Best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor