[PD-announce] Registration for the 2011 Ambisonics Symposium is now open.

Erika Olsen eolsen at engr.uky.edu
Tue May 17 16:37:29 CEST 2011

The registration for the 2011 Ambisonics Symposium is now open.

We have managed to find a low-cost way of handling the registration via Kentucky's Project Lead The Way.

Registration Fee is $50.

We have also organized a tour to two of the Bluegrass Region's main sights, the Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery and a dinner and tour at historic Shaker Village. Registration for the tour is optional and is $120, which includes tasting of the local cuisine and beer and spirits.

Please register here:

http://www.vis.uky.edu/ambisonics2011/registration.php

Looking forward meeting you in the beautiful Bluegrass,

Jens Hannemann

--
Dr.-Ing. Jens Hannemann --- j.hannemann at ieee.org<mailto:j.hannemann at ieee.org> --- GPG Key Available
University of Kentucky -- Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering