[PD-announce] Pd Convention - Data structures workshop: Taking your requests

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:57:02 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

in the first 2 days of the Pd Convention I will be giving a workshop about
data structures -
http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Workshops/Data_Structures.

My plan is to talk about the theory in the first session, and practical
implementations + patch analysis in the second session. I have already a
group of example patches ligned up, but I wanted to see if anyone has
their own desires.

So, if you are interested in coming to the data structures workshop, and
already have a goal in mind on where/how to use them, you can send me your
requests. If time is available, I might be able to do some work for you,
which you can afterwards develop further.
If you want to send me a patch, try to follow the following steps:

- describe to me what the patch does, possibly leaving some comments
inside near some important parts

- describe what you wish to do

And for everyone else: I would also like to know who will come to my
workshop. In case you have time, just send me a small message privately
with:

- your name
- your interests
- your experience level