[PD-announce] blah blah blah yodi yoda the beat goes on

Philippe Petit Philippe-Petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 1 17:29:33 CEST 2011

Hallo,
Hope that you are enjoying a nice Summer
Over here really pleased to share my new album in duo with Eugene
Robinson from Oxbow fame... with such guests as Rhys Chatham, Helena
Espvall and Hervé Vincenti (my colleague in Strings Of Consciousness).

http://monotyperecords.com/en/mono040.html

Also for now comes some free music for you to enjoy... I was invited
to participate to a nice set of characters each composing a 1 minute
piece of music, thus I'm in great company with Michel Chion, Kenneth
Kirschner, Alexandre Navarro, The Beautiful Schizophrenic, Robert
Lippok, Fax, The Green Kingdom & 30 more uprising to the stars...

http://shop.semlabel.com/album/one-minute-for-the-stars

Equally proud to have a song-rework of Simon Whetham's "Meditations On
Light" released on the renowned Russian label Monochrome Vision. Among
the other remixers are 'ole friends Iris Garrelfs, Scanner, Richard
Lainhart, Yann Novak, Lawrence English which gives a family feeling
dear to my heart...

http://www.monochromevision.ru/news.html

And last but not least, for those of you inhabiting Barcelona, Murcof
and I will officially launch our duo playing live for the LEM festival
on October 21... We have been working on an album for the past two
years so there shall be more to come.

Also just finished a collab with Simon Fisher Turner and we'll start
shopping for a nice home for it...

Until those see the light of day rest prepaired for those other few
upcoming releases...

- Cindytalk & Philippe Petit (vinyl 12" / Lumberton Trading Co. - OCT
2011)

- Philippe Petit & Friends: Cordophony (CD - Home Normal - 2012 )

- Strings Of Consciousness: From Beyond Love (LP - CD - Digital /
Staubgold - 2012)

- Philippe Petit: The Extraordinary Tale Of A Lemon Girl (LP - CD -
Digital / Aagoo - 2012)

- Philippe Petit: Una Symphonia Della Paura (CD - Digital / Utech -
2012)

Once The Barracudas played "Summer Fun", The Beach Boys sang it, let's
live it...
philippe

http://philippepetit.weebly.com/