[PD-announce] EAT: A New Abstraction Package

Rich Thomas richvt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:12:54 CEST 2011

Dear list,

(This is my first post to you, but I have long since been a follower.)

I would like to introduce a new abstraction package called
ElectroAcoustic Tools (EAT).

EAT is a new set of abstractions for composition and diffusion that
are currently under development in Pure Data Extended 0.42.5. EAT is
accessible for preliminary educative use, but it also embraces the
advanced functionality that Pd can provide for digital signal
processing effects and spatialisation.

You can download the package on Source Forge:
https://sourceforge.net/p/eatpuredata/

This is a small first release to test the framework and functionality
and I would be very grateful of any feedback that you feel able to
provide on any aspect of the project.

You can see my presentation on EAT at the Pd Convention in Weimar on 9
August at 1100.

I hope that you find them to be a useful contribution.

Rich Thomas