[PD-announce] Fwd: Shameless Musical Self-Promotion

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:06:37 CEST 2011

Apologies for x-posting
(and hope this doesn't come through twice - just realised I wasn't
subscribed to pd-announce)

Hey all,

 I have some recent recordings I would very much like to share:

HELOpg (Huddersfield Experimental Laptop Orchestra post-grad) recently
recorded 3 Text Scores of mine and they are here:

http://soundcloud.com/julianbrooks

Software is a combination of Pd and Puredyne (me), Max/MSP, Renoise and
ChucK.  Plus mic's, sensors and stuff.

Here's a video of a piece for acoustic instrument and electronics which was
recorded with Pat Allison on clarinet.

http://vimeo.com/27899654

I'm aware that the documentation is a bit sketchy and the video is very
basic; it's the first technical run through but hopefully you get the gist.

All made in Pd and Puredyne.
I'm happy to share the patch but it's well sketchy (patch also includes an
extensive list of thank you's to the various people who helped me get this
thing together).

Of course, I take all the credit for any errors.

All good wishes,

Julian