[PD-announce] LoadbangRotterdam, new monthly patching circle starting November 5, 2011

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:01:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the first meeting of LoadbangRotterdam on
Saturday November 5.

LoadbangRotterdam is a patching circle for Pd and Max/Msp enthusiasts
at any level of experience. In an informal setting we'll share ideas,
patches, tricks and tips. It is also a place where collaborations or
initiatives for public events may sprout. These monthly meetings will
happen every first Saturday afternoon, hosted by WORM in it's brand
new must-have-seen venue in the center of Rotterdam. Bring your
laptops and your friends. We have tables & chairs, power & wifi, tea &
coffee. Admission free.

LoadbangRotterdam #1
Saturday November 5, 2011
15.00 - 18.00