[PD-announce] Windows and Debian packages for PuREST JSON

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Fri Jan 27 21:58:29 CET 2012

Hello,

I have just uploaded new packages for Windows and Debian (i386) of
PuREST JSON.

PuREST JSON is a library for connecting Pd to HTTP services and encoding
and decoding JSON data.

The library can issue GET, POST, PUT and DELETE statements, so
consumation of RESTful services is possible, e.g. CouchDB.

https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/downloads

I have written compilation instructions in the wiki, and am currently
trying to cross-compile for Windows on Debian. The next logical step is
trying to get cross-compilation for Mac OS X working, any pointers on
how to accomplish that?

Have fun,
{"name": "Thomas"}
--
"We left all that stuff out. If there's an error, we have this
routine called panic, and when it is called, the machine crashes,