[PD-announce] Xth Sense USA tour 2012 - preparing for...

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Mar 26 12:28:36 CEST 2012

Hello folks,

I'm happy to announce I will be touring in the USA (east coast) for about
whole May 2012.
The confirmed stops at the moment are Houston, Austin, New York, Detroit,
Ann Arbor.

I'm looking for dates in New York, Detroit, and further places along the
way to fill in the schedule.

The tour will focus on the award-winning Xth Sense [1] and all the related
activities, see links below:

- Performances [2] [3]
- Workshop [4]
- Talk [5]

If you are interested in a performance, workshop or talk,
please get in touch and/or forward this info to your networks.

many thanks in advance!
best wishes,

[1] http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/xth-sense/
[2] Music for Flesh II http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/music-for-flesh-ii/
[3] Hypo Chrysos http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/hypo-chrysos/
[4] Biophysical Music
http://marcodonnarumma.com/teaching/xth-sense-biophysical-music/
[5] http://marcodonnarumma.com/bio/#publications

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.