[PD-announce] Biophysical music Poland Tour - Bios at Techne@Art

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Mar 22 18:06:09 CET 2013

Dears,

it's with great pleasure that I forward you the dates of this upcoming
Poland tour.
You'll find dates and location below.

Curated by Maciej Ozog, Bios at Techne@Art is a program of performative events
spanning 4 major cities in Poland. The aim is to foster discussion around
the role of biotechnologies in performance art, and explore how such
framework can inform the cultural perception of the body.

According to each venue, I'll be performing three diverse pieces of
biophysical music for the open and free instrument Xth Sense (Pd/Linux
based):

- Music for Flesh II, solo piece for enhanced body
- Ominous, incarnated sound sculpture
- Hypo Chrysos, action art for vexed body

Works info: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Xth Sense and biophysical music:
http://res.marcodonnarumma.com/projects/xth-sense/

Each concert will also see on stage:

- Maciej Ozog's Transient Body / Liminal Space,
- Gerard Lebik's Tractography Neural Tracts Noise

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

WHEN & WHERE:

- 27.03.2013, 7 pm, Gdansk
Laznia Centre for Contemporary Art, Jaskółcza 1, 80-767 Gdansk, Poland

- 28.03.2013, 8 pm, Warsaw
Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle, ul. Jazdów 2, 00-467 Warsaw,
Poland

- 29.03.2013, 8 pm, Wroclaw
Falanster, ul. Św. Antoniego 23, 50-073 Wroclaw

- 02.04.2013, 7 pm, Lodz (Panel discussion)
Art Factory, ul. Tymienieckiego 3, 90-365 Lodz, Poland

- 03.04.2013, 8 pm, Lodz
Art Factory, ul. Tymienieckiego 3, 90-365 Lodz, Poland

For complete details to attend the events see:
http://biointerfaces.333flow.com

hope to see some of you there!
best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.