[PD-announce] Berlin Workshop: Complex dynamical sonic systems

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 13 13:05:58 CEST 2013

"Complex dynamical sonic systems based on nonlinear feedback networks"
by Dario Sanfilippo

COST: 25€

WHEN: 20th of May

TIME: 11:30-13:00 / lunch / 14:00-17:00

WHERE: N.K. | Elsenstr. 52/2.Hinterhaus Etage 2, Berlin, Germany 12059
| www.nkprojekt.de

FULL INFO:
http://www.nkprojekt.de/complex-dynamical-sonic-systems-based-on-nonli
near-feedback-networks/

In this workshop I will discuss complex dynamical feedback systems for
human-machine interaction performance, autonomous sound installations
and non-conventional sound synthesis. The workshop will be divided into
two parts: a theoretical one, and a more practical one. In the first
part, I will talk about the properties of feedback systems from a
systemic and cybernetic perspective within the framework of emergent and
complex phenomena, along with theoretical concepts related to such an
approach for creative practices. In the second part, I will present some
of my works and techniques, and the implementation of such systems
through the Pure Data programming environment, analog devices or other
softwares, although such systems can be machine-independent and the
technical description provided makes it possible to implement these
techniques in other environments.

--
derek holzer
noise.art.technology