[PD-announce] MA/MSc in Interactive Media, places available.

Mikael Fernström mikael.fernstrom at ul.ie
Wed Jun 12 16:12:33 CEST 2013

For the last 10+ years, we're using PD as one of the major platforms when teaching and exploring IxD at the University of Limerick.

We still have a few places available on our taught Masters programme in Interactive Media at the University of Limerick, Ireland.

It is a 12-month intensive course designed specifically for creative graduates interested in pursuing studies combining technological competence and design/artistic endeavour. The convergence of media technologies offer unique opportunities in new domains across a wide range of activities, for example interactive digital art, explorations in ubiquitous and tangible computing, social networking, augmented reality, interactive visualisation and sonification.

For more information about the course, see http://www.csis.ul.ie/imedia/

best regards

Mikael