[PD-announce] earGram: concatenate sound synthesis/generative music

Gilberto Bernardes bernardes7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:56:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

I’m working on a project for my PhD that recombines audio segments
according to pre-defined generative methods. For those familiarised
with concatenative sound synthesis, earGram reformulates the notion of
unit selection algorithms to encompass generative music strategies. It
relies heavily on timbreID  a known library for PD by William Brent.

So, here's the website that hosts the project:

https://sites.google.com/site/eargram/

You can find project examples in the download section as well. P

In addition there are plenty of abstractions that may interest you, in
particular clustering and dimensionality reduction algorithms...

As you can guess, I would like to get feedbacks and advises.

Best,

Gilberto Bernardes