[PD-announce] MobMuPlat for Android

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:47:17 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the initial public release of MobMuPlat for Android!

Now your Pd patch+interface creations work the same on iOS and Android:
MIDI, sensors, GPS, 2D graphics, networking, etc, are all there, plus the
Android-only feature of connecting Gamepads/Joysticks.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglesiaintermedia.mobmuplat
and
www.mobmuplat.com

I still consider it somewhat in beta: given the chaotic breadth of Android
hardware out there, please contact me with any glaring problems or
questions. Improvements are still being made...

Additionally, both iOS and Android versions (and the editor applications)
are open-source on github (better building directions coming soon).

Please contact me with any questions, or to show off what you've made with
it...

Best, Dan

===
www.danieliglesia.com