[PD-announce] PD Users Meeting Berlin this week

Malte Steiner mktsteiner at googlemail.com
Mon May 4 14:03:38 CEST 2015

PD Berlin meetings are from now at c-base (Rungestrasse 20 Berlin)
every first and third thursday in the month beginning 20:00, the next
one is this weeks thursday, the 7. May. This time we want to explore midi
and OSC programming with PD and jam a bit.

Looking forward to it and thanks c-base for hosting us.

What we do:

The meetings don't replace workshops (which are offered extra ;) ),
scope of these meetings can be any (or none) of the following:

patch/project showcase
programming
work on general Pd documentation
help for beginners (installation, programming tips, ...)
or something else you want to do ...

Just come along, bring your laptop and sit down with
us. The bar is open during the meetings. Necessary prerequisites are
only a computer and good mood. If Pd isn't on it, we'll download and
install it.

http://puredata.info/community/groups/pd-berlin/pd-berlin-users-group/

We thank c-base for providing the space and network for the
meetings.