[PD-announce] ANN: pd-l2ork version 20151018 now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Oct 20 05:05:06 CEST 2015

Apologies for x-posting,

Despite original intentions of not having any more major releases before
the next GUI-rewrite version is out, I am about to eat my own words and
announce pd-l2ork 20151018.

Release highlights:

*rtcmix~ external
*native lyonpotpourri library
*native fftease library
*new autotune~ external based on the latest version autotalent ladspa
plugin and aututuned~ external
*merged latest developments in the cyclone library with pd-l2ork's
improvements, including pd-l2ork's threaded coll object that allows
*minor bug fixes and cosmetic improvements

For a raw (unedited) changelog and a more detailed overview, please visit:
https://puredata.info/downloads/Pd-L2Ork/releases/20151018

To download pd-l2ork:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56

NB: Currently only Ubuntu 14.04 64bit build is available, with 32bit and
Raspberry Pi builds forthcoming.

About Pd-L2Ork
Pd-L2Ork is a fork of the ubiquitous Pure-Data focusing on improved user
interface, expanded collection of externals, and an advanced SVG-enabled
graphical front-end. Originally it was introduced as the core
infrastructure for the Linux Laptop Orchestra (L2Ork
http://l2ork.icat.vt.edu), and has since expanded to include K-12
learning module with a unique learning environment offering adaptable
granularity that has been utilized in over dozen maker workshops and
initiatives, including the Raspberry Pi Orchestra program for middle
school children introduced in the summer 2014. Today, pd-l2ork is being
developed by a growing number of international collaborators and
contributors.

For additional info L2Ork and pd-l2ork:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu

Best,