[PD-announce] Library o' Abstractions & externals

sebfumaster at aol.com sebfumaster at aol.com
Sat May 21 09:58:44 CEST 2016

Hi list,
	I've been working on a library for a bit and thought it might be time to point to it on this list. I only have binaries for darwin x86_64, and it's
based on the latest Pd-extended.

well, here's the release page anyways:
	https://github.com/sebshader/shadylib/releases/tag/1.2

the stream objects may be deprecated by the new [text] stuff but I'm not sure..perhaps they should be moved to examples.

a lot of it is also straight from the pd help files
Perhaps somebody finds some useful things (there's a vosim algorithm, the sample looper moop~, some band limited oscillators, a sequencer,
envelope generators, and other stuff)

-Sebastian